The Academy team hoping to bring home the cup
1) Thomas Carlisle - Powerful and aggressive front row forward. Strong ball carrier.
2) Andy Jackson - Technically talented and strong in the loose. Excellent lineout thrower.
3) Calum Boardman - Dynamic and skilful. An anchor in the front row scrum which has earned him a position in the Ulster U19s squad.
4) Richard McNeill - Another young Year 12 with an impressive work-rate and tackle count.
5) Ross Williamson - Tall and athletic, he is a safe and experienced pair of hands in the lineout.
6) David McKeown - Captain for the season, a typical flanker. His commitment and enthusiasm are a great asset to the team.
7) Ethan Harbinson - Slight and agile, another one of the many Year 12s in the team, a great fetcher in the rucks. Son of former Ulster star Bill Harbinson.
8) Rory Carson - Another true back rower who enjoys nothing more than getting stuck into a ruck.
9) Conor Morrow - Master of the dummy who dictates the pace of the game from 9, renowned for being exceptionally laid-back.
10) Aaron Kennedy - He provides a fast-paced tempo to our game and has an accurate kicking boot. His Ulster Schools’ experience for U18 & U19 adds greatly to the team.
11) Nathan McKinley - Pacey and committed, his strong running is a great asset.
12) Gareth Liggett - Coming into the twilight years of his career but still able to cut a defence in two. Famous for his aggressive tackling which resulted in a dislocated shoulder earlier this season – his own shoulder!
13) Rory Thompson - Top try-scorer, enthusiastic and committed. His pace is impossible to match and he always gives 100%.
14) Matthew Armstrong - A passionate and strong running wing who is a great addition to the backline.
15) Dan McElderry - His massive boot, quick sidestep and hard tackling make him a great man to have at the back.
16) Scott Cromie - A solid and compact front row forward, always offers himself as a ball carrier and is good in the scrums
17) Scott Cromwell - Aggressive in the loose and in the rucks, always give his all for the team.
18) Nathan Gray - An ever-reliable lineout thrower and a fantastic defensive commitment.
19) Noel Proctor - Good at the breakdown, he always has a high tackle count.
20) Matthew Best - A powerful runner and superb lineout option. Would be a starter but he is only making his way back from injury.
21) Paddy Hayes - A massive kicking boot and potent offloading game make him a superb player to have in our squad.
22) Jack Wilson – Quick feet, allied to never-miss tackling, make him a great utility back.
23) David Carlton – Has pace off the mark and is good under a high ball. A solid back three replacement.
24) Matthew Bell – Excellent ball carrier who loves to make surging runs into the opposition half.
25) Jason Lamont - A bad concussion has cut short Jason’s season and the team miss his work-rate and excellent lineout work.
26) Shane Honeyford – Another youngster who has improved leaps and bounds this year. Excellent in defence.
PREVIEW - SEE BACK PAGE