THIS year All Saints Tullylish is celebrating the 150th anniversary of the building of the current church in 1862.
The foundation stone for All Saints Church was laid in 1861 during the incumbency of the Reverend William Butler Yeats who was the rector of the parish from 1836 -1862.
A plaque in the church commemorates the rector, W.B.Yeats. He was the father of John Butler Yeats, an artist (March 16 1839 - February 3 1922) and grandfather to William Butler Yeats(June 13 1865-January 28 1939), the poet and dramatist.
The Fesitval of Flowers celebrating our 150th anniversary will be opened by Baroness May Blood on May 25. Refreshments are available throughout the weekend. For group bookings contact Muriel McCracken on 028 38 830904