A unique opportunity exists to join an already successful coaching team at Banbridge Hockey Club.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a desire to develop as a coach.
The role is ideally suited to a young coach who is looking to develop their knowledge.
The role will involve one evening per week and a Saturday afternoon (or as otherwise defined by fixtures).
You will be given full responsibility for the Men’s Second XI on match days.
An initial one year contract along with a remuneration package will be available for the right individual.
The successful candidate will work under the direction and management of the current men’s coaching staff to ensure a consistent approach in coaching methods to allow for the development and progress of players.
Key criteria will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Relevant hockey coaching experience/qualification preferably level one;
- Commitment to the development of players and the team;
- Willingness to work with current men’s coaching staff
- Attendance at all training sessions and games
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
If you feel that you could contribute and you’d like to join a winning team, please forward your hockey CV in the first instance to Douglas Anderson at email@example.com or alternatively contact him on 07799663095.
- Banbridge Hockey Club will hold their Annual General Meeting on Thursday 27th June 2013, at 8.00pm at Havelock Park. All members are encouraged to attend