DCSIMG

Toaster causes kitchen fire

Fire crews attended an incident when a toaster caused a fire in the kitchen of a mid terrace house in Banbridge, last Tuesday night.

An activated smoke alarm alerted the neighbour to the fire which occurred just after 10.30pm at Edenderry Park, on April 8.

Fire crews from Banbridge station attended the incident and firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a jet to deal with the fire in the kitchen.

The property was then ventilated to clear the smoke.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page