DCSIMG

Tumble dryer fire in Dromore

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hosereel jet to extinguish a fire involving a tumble dryer at a Dromore home.

The dryer which had been located in the utility room of a bungalow at St. Johns Road at Ballyknock outside the village, on Thursday evening.

Appliances from Dromore and Lisburn attended the incident, which took place at around 6pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news